Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fortune Slammys Awwards 2011

Go down

Fortune Slammys Awwards 2011 Empty Fortune Slammys Awwards 2011

Post  Fortune Army Sat 31 Dec - 15:32

Fortune Productions Presents Fortune 2011 Slammy Awards Fortune Slammys Awwards 2011 200px-Fortune Fortune Slammys Awwards 2011 Slammyawards And now Presenting ((tell me i did not just see that )) Moment of the year King 04 ! Fortune Slammys Awwards 2011 282434_130557563703761_100002485542483_176877_968262_n King 04 : Hey peopes over ther ? how are you today nop sorry i din t had time prepare a text or let a pip bomb on you guys that will make you laugh so much that the stomach of Santa Claus would look like a real joke . So here Are the nominates in this Category Vexxbrother Rapping , Sissort Rapping , king 04 and melina mkvsdc duo rapping . And the winner is ... king 04 opens the letter ... oh no ther most be a mistake oh is too much honor the winners are King 04 and Melina Mkvsdc Duo Rapping ! Cause mel coulden t been ther cause she s preparing to present the next category i give the slammy to her thx for everthing and have a great night everyone and happy new year ! king 04 goes to the back with the slammys ... while mel comming to present the next category ... And Now Presenting Holly Sh!t move of the year Melina Mkvsdc ! Fortune Slammys Awwards 2011 375563_195584237201093_100002485542483_361951_1808111509_n Melina : The nominates for this category are king 04 illusions in real life of old bad memorys and thinks quit the clan , henry and melina storyline . And the winner is ... melina opens a letter ... King 04 illusions in real life of old bad memorys and thinks quit the clan ! i will give king the slammy personnaly . Melina goes in the back with the slammy ..... while Dcosborn999 gonna present the next category .... And now presenting pipe bomb of the year Dcosborn999 ! Dcosborn : the nominates are Sissort , King 04 . And the winner is ...... Dcosborn opens a letter ... King 04 ! i will bring him the slammy personally . Dcosborn go to the back with the slammy while Siman002 comes presents the next category divalicious moment of the year .... Siman : the nominates are Melina mkvsdc , Siman002 o.o is me that , death angel 2016 , katerina Petrova . And the winner is ... opens the letter ... Melina mkvsdc ! i will give her the slammy personally . Siman go to the back while Vexxbrother presents the next Category Booster of a$$ . Vexxbrother : the nominates are King 04 , me myself vexxbrother , berezker v5 , dcosborn , sam1902 , siman , zsefv , flare . And the winner is ... opens a letter ... King 04 ! i will personally give him the slammy Vexx go out with the slammy while Mashalo1 gonna present the next category trending member of the year . Mashalo : the nominates are King 04 ,sissort , sam1902 , melina mkvsdc , dcosborn . And the winner is .... opens the letter .... Sissort ! i will personally give him the slammy . Mashalo go back with the slammy while Guardian Angel 1111 prepares to presentes the next category Game changer of the year . Guardian Angel : Some peopes of you may not know who i am well ima tell you somethings im the leader of a alliance you have Renegade Guardians and im here to present the next category so here are the nominates : Miltonius Assasinator , Sam1902 , Zsefv , King 04 , Vexxbrother . And the winner is ...... Guardian opens a letter ... Miltonius Assasinator ! i will get him the slammy personally . Guardian goes back with the slammy while Zsefv preparing to present the next category Fortune A-Lister of the year . Zsefv : is a person who always been on is a game trough the whole year and the nominates are : me Zsefv , king 04 , Sam1902 , Paint Boy200 , Vexxbrother , Berezker v5 , Melina mkvsc . And the winner is ... Zsefv opens the letter ... Sam1902 ! i will personally give him the slammy . Zsefv goes back with the slammy while Flare1990 prepares to present the next category Best storyline of the year . Flare : Frist of all befor we get any longer i would like to say sorry sam for the big story we went threw and the nominates are : Flare vs sam , Vexx vs King , Vexx vs Sam . And the winners are ..... Flare opens a letter .... Vexx vs King ! i will personally give them the slammy ... Flare go back with the slammys while Polarbear comes presents the next category most shocking return of the year . PolarBear : even if i hate being here cause some fking dude hacked my account im still here to present this category even if dcosborn don t want to tell me who fking hacked me any way here are the nominates : melina return to aqw , sissort returning to aqw after 1 year abscence ! And the winner is ..... Polarbear opens the letter ... Sissort returning to aw after 1 year absence ! i will persnally give him the trophy . Polarbear go back with the slammy while Paint Boy gonna presente the next category most shocking revellation of the year . Paint Boy : hi i hope you enjoying this 2011 slammy awwards so the nominates for this category are :the corre are back , sam dog die , melina disparition. And the winner is ... Paint Boy opens the letter ... Sam Dog Die ! i will personatly give him the slammy . Paint Boy go back with the slammy while Katerina Petrova preparing to present the next category best moderateur of the year . Katerina Petrova : the nominates are : Melina Mkvsdc , oh and myself o.o And the winner is ... Katerina Petrova opens the letter ... Melina Mkvsdc ! i will personally give her the slammy . Katerina Petrova go back with the slammy while Berezker v5 prepares to present the next category best grapheur of the year . Berezker v5 : the nominates are : king 04 , katerina petrova , sissort , melina mkvsdc . And the winner is .... Berezker v5 opens the letter ... King 04 ! i will personally give him the slammy . Berezker v5 go with the slammy while Murder28 presents the next category Best squad leader of the year . Murder28 : the nominates are : miltonius assasinator , sam1902 , vexxbrother , king 04 . And the winner is ... Murder28 opens the letter ... King 04 ! i will personatly give him the slammy . Murder28 go with the slammy while Sam1902 prepares to present best founder of the year . Sam1902 : Now all my dear Friends it comes the time to see who will win the category of best founder of the year between all the wonderfull people who brough this clan to be and the nominates are : Sissort , King 04 , Vexxbrother , Paint Boy202. And the winner is ... Sam opens the letter ... oh my friends ! , we have have a tie King 04 and paint boy202 are the best founders of the year i will personally give them the slammy . Sam1902 go with the slammy while Miltonius Assasinator prepares to presente the next category Best allie of the year . Miltonius Assasinator : The nominates are : Paladin Creed , a clan with went in war with lol , Renegade Guardians . And the winner is ... Miltonius Assasinator opens the letter ... A clan with went in war with hahahaha nah lol im joking Renegade Guardians !i will personatly give this slammy to king cause idk who the heck they are so it be king problem Smile Miltonius Assasinator go with the slammy while 7 prepares to presents the next Category Best wiki updater of the year . 7 : for thoses who don t know me hi im 7 clan leader of paladin creed 1 of your allies and lets pass to the nominates they are : melina mkvsdc , king 04 , sissort ,katerina petrova And the winner is ... 7 opens the letter ... Katerina Petrova ! i will personally give the slammy to king because i done my job of announcer and now he haves to do the dude who gives it cya my friends ! 7 go with the slammy while Killerdude147 prepares to present the befor last category Best recruiter of the year . Killerdude147 : the nominates are : Vexxbrother , Sam1902 ,Sissort , King 04 , Miltonius Assasinator . And the winner is ... killerdude147 opens the letter ... Sissort see man i told you you was gonna win you just had to believe congratuallation i will personally give it to you man . Killerdude147 go with the slammy while Zelioth123 prepares to presents the last category the most electryflyin 1 the 1 everbody was waiting for Fortune member of the year . Zelioth123 : IT IS now time for the last slammy this slammy is for someone special who worked is A$$ the whole year this person was electryfying and 1 of thoses mans will win this slammy in our nominates we have : Zsefv , Sissort , paint Boy200 , Sam1902 , King 04 , Vexxbrother , melina mkvsdc . And the winner is ... Zelioth123 opens the letter ... Sam1902 congratuallation dude is a great honnor to have this i hope you keep it in your heart and don t forget Fortune believes in you and 1 last time congratuallation you really earned it man ! so that was it guys . Fortune Slammys Awwards 2011 Happy-new-year-graphics-09 Fortune Slammys Awwards 2011 Happy-New-Year FORTU NE HAVE FUN IS A NEW YEAR , A NEW ERA THAT BEGINS 2012 IS OUR TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD WHO WE ARE ! HOPE YOU LIKED THE SLAMMYS OF THE YEAR OF 2011 !
Fortune Army
Fortune Army
Hall of Fameur
Hall of Fameur

https://fortune4life.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down